Requirements For The Assignment of Playing Rights (For Corporate Individual)
1. Board Resolution/Secretary Certificate for the Company stating name, designation of the assignee.
2. Duly accomplished Membership Application Form available at the Eagle Ridge Membership Affairs Department, Sta. Lucia Sales Department or Alsons Land Marketing Department.
3. Four (4) copies of colored 2x2 or 1x1 photos with WHITE background.
4. Assignor must secure Clearance of Account to the Club's Finance Department (for inquiries please coordinate with Ms. Catherine S. Segura at (046) 683-3323, Manila Line: (02) 925-6478)
Please transact directly to the above mentioned contact persons when securing the Clearance of Account
5. Please surrender membership card of the Assignor including the cards of the dependents to facilitate card cancellation.
6. A. Local
P 75, 000.00 processing fee , P 30, 240.00 refundable deposit, and P 15, 120.00 for three (3) months advance monthly dues (Total: P 120, 360.00)
P 75, 000.00 processing fee , P 60, 480.00 refundable deposit, and P 15, 120.00 for three (3) months advance monthly dues (Total: P 150, 600.00)
All fees are payable upon the submission of the application and please make the check payable to Eagle Ridge Golf & Country Club. The refund will be less on the any of obligation of the assignee.
For foreign applicant who wants to avail the local rates, he/she must present any of the following documents:
a. ACR ( Alien Certification of Registration) - original card
b. Philippine Retirement Authority ID - original card and original passport
c. Diplomatic Passports - original Diplomatic Identification Card, and original passport
d. Alien Employment Permit - original card, original passport and original Certificate of Employment
e. For 47 (a) (2) visa holder (PEZA) - original passport, original Certificate of Employment, 1st Indorsement from the Department of Justice
7. For the processing of permanent card/s, an additional fee of One Handred Pesos (Php 100.00) per membership card will be charged.
8. All necessary documents must be submitted to the Eagle Ridge's Membership Affairs Office.
• Please make sure that all requirements are complete to avoid any delays.
• The Membership Affairs Office will NOT accept application with incomplete requirements.