Requirements For The Change of Corporate Nominee
1. Board Resolution/Secretary's Certificate from the Company stating name, designation of the previous nominee and his/her replacement.
2. Duly accomplished Membership Application Form available at the Eagle Ridge Membership Affairs Department, Sta. Lucia Sales Department or Alsons Land Marketing Department.
3. Four (4) copies of colored 2x2 or 1x1 photos with WHITE background.
4. Previous nominee must secure Clearance of Account from the Club's Finance Department (for inquiries please coordinate with Ms. Catherine S. Segura at (046) 683-3323, Manila Line: (02) 925-6478)
Please transact directly to the above mentioned contact persons when securing Clearance of Account
5. Previous nominee must surrender his/her membership card including the cards of the dependents to facilitate card cancellation.
6. A. Local
P 50, 000.00 processing fee and P 15, 120.00 for three (3) months advance monthly dues (for each nominee) (Total: P 65, 120.00).
P 75, 000.00 processing fee and P 15, 120.00 for three (3) months advance monthly dues (for each nominee) (Total: P 90, 120.00).
All fees are payable upon submission of the application and please make the check payable to Eagle Ridge Golf & Country Club. The refund will be less on any obligation of the assignee.
For foreign applicant who wants to avail the local rates, he/she must present any of the following documents:
a. ACR ( Alien Certification of Registration) - original card
b. Philippine Retirement Authority ID - original card and original passport
c. Diplomatic Passports - original Diplomatic Identification Card, and original passport
d. Alien Employment Permit - original card, original passport and original Certificate of Employment
e. For 47 (a) (2) visa holder (PEZA) - original passport, original Certificate of Employment, 1st Indorsement from the Department of Justice
7. For processing of permanent card/s an additional fee of One Hundred Pesos (Php 100.00) per membership card will be charged.
8. All necessary documents must be submitted to the Eagle Ridge's Membership Affairs Office.
• Please make sure that all requirements are complete to avoid any delays.
• The Membership Affairs Office will NOT accept application with incomplete requirements.