Requirements For Transfer of Individual Share (Corporation)
1. Original copy of Letter of Transfer addressed to the Membership Committee endorsing the Transferee/Buyer.
2. Duly accomplished Membership Application Form available at the Eagle Ridge Membership Affairs Department, Sta. Lucia Sales Department or Alsons Land Marketing Department.
3. Four (4) copies of colored 2x2 or 1x1 photos with WHITE background.
4. Original copy of Board Resolution/Secretary Certificate from the Company stating the names, positions of the corporate nominees.
5. Original copy of the Corporate By-Laws and Articles of Incorporation.
6. Original copy of Deed of Sale, Capital Gain Tax Return, BIR Certification and endorsed Stock Certificate of the seller. All original documents are to be forwarded to Sta. Lucia Office for processing of the new Stock Certificate under the name of the buyer.
7. Transferor must secure Clearance of Account for the Club's Finance Department (for inquiries please coordinate with Ms. Catherine S. Segura at (046) 683-3323, Manila Line: (02) 925-6478)
Please transact directly to the above mentioned contact persons when securing the Clearance of Account
8. Transferor must surrender his/her membership cards including the dependents cards to facilitate card cancellation.
9. A. Local
P 50, 000.00 processing fee, P 25, 000.00 admission fee, and P 15, 120.00 for three (3) months advance dues (Total: P 90, 120.00).
P 50, 000.00 processing fee, P 50, 000.00 admission fee, and P 15, 120.00 for three (3) months advance dues (Total: P 115, 120.00).
All fees are payable upon submission of the application and please make the check payable to Eagle Ridge Golf & Country Club.
For foreign applicant who wants to avail the local rates, he/she must present any of the following documents:
a. ACR ( Alien Certification of Registration) - original card
b. Philippine Retirement Authority ID - original card and original passport
c. Diplomatic Passports - original Diplomatic Identification Card, and original passport
d. Alien Employment Permit - original card, original passport and original Certificate of Employment
e. For 47 (a) (2) visa holder (PEZA) - original passport, original Certificate of Employment, 1st Indorsement from the Department of Justice
10. For processing of permanent card/s, an additional fee of One Hundred Pesos (Php 100.00) per membership card will be charged.
11. All necessary documents must be submitted to the Eagle Ridge's Membership Affairs Office.
• Please make sure that all requirements are complete to avoid any delays.
• Original documents are to be presented to the Club to check its validity before submitting it to Sta Lucia Office.
• The Membership Affairs Office will NOT accept application with incomplete requirements.